I made a new rose chasuble (the fifth, I've made in this color). Rose vestments are worn on the third Sunday in Advent (and the fourth Sunday in Lent). The other pieces are not fished yet.
The vestment has what I would call a Spanish shape. The galloon is silver with a gold background. The embroidery is also silver. The orphrey is a Roman (reddish) purple damask.
The chasuble above was the first rose vestment I made (about 11 or 12 years ago). The matching purple and rose chasubles below are the matching pair I made for Lent--very plain damask on damask.
Our rose vestments at St. Matthew's in Comanche got messed up by the dry cleaners, so I made new ones below to replace them.
I made vestments in all colors for the Anglican cathedral in Zanzibar. The green and rose ones are pictured below.
This is a rose stole I had made earlier for the missionary in Zanzibar.
I made rose vestments in the shield shape with a rose and silver damask trimmed with silver and black galloon and dark rose velvet orphreys. These ended up at the Church of the Holy Apostles in Fort Worth. I later made an altar frontal and tabernacle veil to match.